Best Kids Beach & Surf Simulator Birthday Party
in San Diego, CA
HAWAII SURF SIMULATOR
- Now, anyone can surf, anytime and anywhere* with the world’s first patented dry land video surf simulators. Good for any sized event, from private parties to larger things like grand openings, street fairs, sporting events and trade shows
- TV & power required
- You Can provide TV & power – we can provide a 26″ TV for a nominal charge
- For bigger events we can provide a 50″ TV
- We Can provide Generator for a nominal charge
Other Great Party Activities and Ideas
- Our Game Masters run lawn games for all ages. We have games like Diaper Derby for the babies, sack races for older children and even a game called brassier burst for the adults. We can run Bingo, and many other games.
- All game equipment is included
- Volley ball net, lines and ball can be added for a nominal charge
- Prizes are available for all ages at a nominal fee
ALL-IN-ONE CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT
- All-In-One entertainers are exactly that. For the smaller events (50 children or less) 2 or 3 entertainers dressed in matching attire (not in clown) bring equipment like parachutes for games or ball pits for the younger children
- They will do face painting or temporary tattoos, balloon animals and a number of games appropriate for the age group
- In general, entertaining the children ages 3 and up
- This can be a single entertainer or multiple depending on your event needs
BALLOON SCULPTURES & FACE PAINTING* (non costumed)
- Face painting is on any part of the body, not just the face. Some like it on their hands or arms
- These are for events where there are more children than the average birthday party. Events like grand openings, picnics and street fairs
- These skilled performers do only face painting (at about 20 paintings per hour) and/or balloon sculptures (at about 45-50 per hour)
- Festive Quality when you want hundreds of balloon animals in a hurry
FRISBEE SPIN ART
- We bring specially designed machines that spin Frisbee style discs while the kids drip paint on them spin art style. They create their own art.
- Drying time varies but is generally 10 to 15 minutes.
- The art is now an item they can play with
- It is also something they can take home and use to remember your event. A great prize or gift
- A simple shopping bag becomes a work of art. Using your imagination, artistic talent and ingenuity, you can create a hat that is completely unique. No two are ever the same
- Includes supplies for up to 30 kidz
- The Pucker Powder Machine is quite an eye catching display. This machine dispenses 9 different flavors. They go into tubes much like sand art as seen below.
With or without the Machine
- Attendant Extra